Wednesday 8 August 2007

The House That I Built

So after ten years of living in the village most people have referred to as both "Royston Vasey", and "The place my SatNav can`t find" I have decided its time to up sticks and move.

Yes I know I have been banging on about this for years, but this time it really truly will happen! You want to know how committed I am to this - I am even covering the strange wooden beams behind the radiator in the lounge. See now you know I`m serious.

The plan has always been to come nearer into London, and so I am looking to find a place that is available on more than just one train line - call me old fashioned but having my whole life grind to a halt anytime Midland Mainline has a stress just isn`t funny any more. I need to find a place where at least two train lines can fall apart at the same time.

Current front runner is Kempston. But on the basis I change my mind as often as I change my socks (about once a month) it could well change. We shall watch this space. Launch date, or as it will come to be known F-day ie "how the F*** are you going to move that fish tank" day is aiming to be Xmas.

IN other matters, clearly this whole "can I pay my mortgage by poker" has already become the kiss of death having been hammered with a series of bad beats over the last couple of days. Cardinal rule of poker, no one gives a toss about your bad beats, so I`ll not write them down - but what I will do, at the end of each blog entry is give you the current pot total. If anything good happens outside of that, or I suudenly need a rant, I`ll put it on here as well.

Cheers me dears,



POT TOTAL: $273

No comments: